Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABC's of me!

Saw Brandi & Nic do this so I figured I'd do mine since this is a new blog!

A - Age: 24... will be 25 this year. How did it come so fast? I still feel like I'm 18!
B - Bed size: Full... I want to get a new bed this year though.
C - Chore you hate: Dishes :|
D - Drink of choice: Iced Tea or Diet Coke!
E - Essential start to your day item: Checking my phone. Lol.
F - Favorite color: A pink color like this
G - Gold or Silver: Well I can only wear gold earrings but I prefer silver jewelry so I don't usually wear earrings.
H - Height: 5'1.5" lol but I round up to 5'2"
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano!
J - Job: Office Manager at an infant/toddler daycare center.
K - Kids: None yet!
L - Living arrangements: Still at home with my parents! Why move out and stress about money when they are supporting me while going to school?
M - Mom's name: Lou (Lourdes).
N - Nicknames: Tina, C, Chris (pretty much variations of my name)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None so far.
P - Pet Peeve: People chewing with their mouth open... ew.
Q - Quote from a movie: This has to be one of my favorites~
Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.
R - Right or left handed: Right!
S - Siblings: Only child.
T - Time you wake up: I usually go to bed around 1AM or 2AM so I usually get up around 9:30AM-10AM. I don't have to be at work until 1:30PM which is nice.
U- Underwear: Yes, please.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts.
W - What makes you run late: Other people... lol. If I'm by myself, I'm usually always on time.
X - X-rays you've had: Chest X-Ray
Y - Yummy food you make: Macaroni & cheese!
Z - Zoo favorite: Dolphins... does that count? If not, then I like lions!

5 comments:

  1. I, too, can only wear gold. But it has to be pure. For the earrings at least. I don't wear earrings anymore, though, because it has caused too many problems in the past before.

    I really like the quote. I've never heard of it before, though, haha. :p

    And Seaworld is technically a zoo. So are aquariums... Therefore, I think dolphins do count! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno!!! That is one of my favorite movie quotes, too!
    I also didn't know you were so tiny!! I'm 5'11"! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love posts like this!!! And hmmm iced tea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so fun! I think I might do it.

    ReplyDelete