Friday, September 20, 2013

Her Network

I have been working on a new blogging community/website and it is open! It's called Her Network. My plan for it is to be a place where female bloggers can come together and meet new people, ask questions, get advice, socialize, etc. There is a forum up as well. I'm in the process of looking for contributors and what not. If you are interested, leave a comment here or shoot me an email at christina.hernetwork@gmail.com OR you can use this form.


I'm just posting about it here so everyone knows what I'm working on. As far as the Sunday Social Blog Hop, I'm skipping this week because I'm cohosting one and don't want too many on here at one time but it will be back up next weekend. Want to cohost? Email me at tinaxo@gmail.com!

4 comments:

  1. following from collective social media blog hop
    http://bluecatsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from
    the “Collective“ blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/

    Thanks

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am definitely interested! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am definitely interested! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete