Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Social Blog Hop #1




Want to co-host with me? Send me an email to tinaxo@REMOVETHISgmail.com


~ Follow the host and co-hosts (RSS, Bloglovin, GFC, etc). Leave a comment as well! Please also follow the host and co-hosts other social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).

~ Grab the button and place it on your sidebar or link love page.

~ Stop by the blogs in the blog hop! The blog hop will not be successful if no one visits the other blogs! Say hi to fellow bloggers.

~ Share the blog hop via Pinterest & Twitter!



Christina @ Polka Dot Heart

Co-Hosts for the week!
Brandi @ Cupcakes and Curves
Nic @ Chevrons and Anchors











2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! I can't even remember how I came across this blog hop anymore, but I'm glad I did. Love the blogs I've come across so far.

    your new follower,
    Toni @ One Chocolate Box

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your button to my blog hop page so I have it for next time to link up!

    http://www.xoxorebecca.com/p/blog-hops_27.html

    ReplyDelete