Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Weigh In?

I fail at posting on Wednesday for my weigh in but did want to check in with you all. I have officially lost 10lbs! I have done this in just under 2 weeks so I am very proud of myself. The best part about it is that people are noticing and commenting on how they can tell I've lost weight. I can't wait until I lose more and feel even better about myself.

Tomorrow I'm going to Capitola and going to a nice restaurant for my Grandmama's 85th birthday. Expect pictures and an update on Monday about it all!

The Sunday social will be posted tomorrow as well. Enjoy your weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Stephanie @ Diary of a DebutanOctober 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM

    Woohoo congrats!!! That's fabulous! Can you and your motivation rub off on me please?


    Stop by my blog if you get the chance.. I'm giving away a Little Pink Bag from Bloomingdale's for NBCAM! :) Have a great weekend!


    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start doing Wednesday Weigh-Ins! :) Congrats on the 10 pounds lost milestone, Christina! That is so awesome! :) And it's definitely SO motivating when people start noticing your hardwork! :) Keep it that awesome work, girl!

    ReplyDelete