Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In #3

So I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any weight. I'm continuing my diet but I think I may have hit a plateau. I'm still working on it and think that I will continue to lose weight. I'm not discouraged because I'm still receiving comments from people saying they can notice I lost weight and that is definitely motivating. Hearing those kind of things make me want to continue to work at this and get down to a healthy weight.

Has anyone use Shakeology? I'm seriously thinking of ordering some but want some unbiased opinions from people who have used it that aren't selling it (coaches?). If you have used it, let me know what you think of it and if it worked for you!



1 comment:

  1. Plateaus are part of the process, Christina! Have you thought about recording measurements? I know on weeks where my weight hasn't changed, I often find that I have lost inches! So I definitely recommend that. I've only just started keeping track of that. :)


    I guess I'm part of the biased group since I drink it and I'm a coach. Honestly, the main reason I am a coach is so I can get a discount on Shakeology, though. That's how much I love it! I even got my Mom drinking it and my Mom doesn't workout and doesn't really eat as healthy as I do, but she's lost weight just from having a shake a day for breakfast.


    I definitely recommend Shakeology, but I recommend trying it out before you buy it and I recommend using a blender and crushed ice otherwise it's really just not as good. Other than that, it's a great way to have a quick meal on those days you're in a hurry/don't feel like cooking and definitely a low calorie option and incredibly versatile. You can actually order a box of 4 sample packs now to try it before investing in a month supply. I recommend that! And I will refrain from linking you to my shakeology website, so that I don't seem so biased. ;)

    ReplyDelete