Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm a bad blogger

It's been a while since I've blogged. I honestly do not have much time to go on the computer because of work. Since I last posted I started working more hours at work (almost full time) and I do not get to go on the computer as much at home. I get on like once a week but I'm going to try and blog more since I can do it from my phone.

 Anyway beside the fact that I have been working more, I don't have much to blog about. I got a new camera and want to start taking photos for my blog to post about but I don't know what to post about. Have any ideas? Let me know! I also was sick of the layout I had so here is a new one for now!

I recently had a chance to meet up with some amazing people! I know Nic of Chevrons and Anchors but I got to meet Brandi from Cupcakes and Curves and Cinda as well. We had such a great time and can't wait to see them all again.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new layout! It looks great! You need to start blogging more Missy!

    chevrons&anchors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you'd ever return or if you were forever gone, as I hadn't seen you on Exposure lately (er, I haven't even been on lately either).

    I lack post ideas for you, but welcome back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new layout! Glad you girls had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete